THESE THREE TENORS are beginning to get their luster. Every day I add another application of French Polish and every day they get a little more lustrous. This is when you see the little imperfections that need fixing, so today I worked on few of those. I didn't like the look of the hook on the "blonde" and so sanded it down to raw wood, worked on smoothing up the curve, sanded it up through the grits again and added the wash coat. Now I am please with the look. Won't take long to bring the hook back to luster. Perhaps another week of applications, then a gentle sanding to level out any bumps or odd spots, then another handful of applications and these beauties will be reading for their strings.