I WANDERED BACKWARDS IN THE BLOG to find when I started the latest three tenor build. It was August 24th so these guys are just a little over three months old a and maybe need another month of sand and finish, nut and saddle making etc, to be ready to go out into the world, But when they do they are going to be very nice. Today I finished all the rough sanding and shaping. From now on out it is pretty easy but laborious, I will start the finish sanding with 180 grit, then 220, then 320, then maybe a big jump to 600, then 1,000 and then the french polish begins. In between time I must cut and fit the buffalo bone nut and saddle, make bridges and get them glued on. Here they are ready for the final steps.