This sheltering business is getting lots done on the ukulele front which will be good news for Randy, Olga and Jack. I made huge progress on their new tenors today.
i whittled and sanded all of the braces and tone bars for the three ukuleles and got the under the toner patches ready to go. Thats a lot of whittling as witnessed by the shop floor.
And I caught 3/4s of the shavings in my apron and dumped them directly into the waste can.
Then I got the last of the soundboards glued together, routed the rosette grove in each and then bent and installed the 'rope' rosettes.
I am applying super glue with a pipette, a much better way to deal with it. That 'rope" is in there for keeps. Now to the sander to get this all smoothed out and thinned d0wn to the final thickness.