I didn't take many photos today for some reason, but I got a lot done nevertheless . The big news- I have finished the French Polish on Stu Fuchs new tenor and plan on stringing it up tomorrow. I promise pictures.
This is a day previous photo of gluing on the tone bars on the two Kasha's in construction. They are all glued on now and I have moved on to the necks.
I took the sides out of the molds and was delighted with their shapes. These will be easy to assemble.
I began shaping the necks when suddenly I remembered that first I must install the carbon fiber rods, so I turned them over and got to work.
And after a trip to the hardware store for epoxy, I got them installed. These necks will never warp.