It is hard for me to believe, but I started #108, a Kasha Tenor, just four days ago.
Already the top is finished complete with braces and tone bars. The neck is roughed out and attached to the top and the end block is glued on.
The back is finished and it's braces done and curing in the Go-Bar.
And this morning I bent the sides on the hot pipe and they are clamped tightly in the form drying. I think I got an excellent bend on this Bubinga.
Some of the rapid progress can be attributed to the efficiencies of pre making multiple parts. I made eight tenor necks a few weeks ago, so all I had to do for #108 was select the neck I wanted. Last time I made Tentalones I made enough for several instruments so that will be another time saver. But experience also makes a difference. You can't build 108 ukuleles without learning something.