Here are four of the six Soprano Pinecones in the final French Polish process. I finished one of them so I could take it to Washington DC on our recent vacation trip, another of this litter is in a auto body shop where I am waiting for it to be sprayed with lacquer, An experiment to see if a lacquered Pinecone sounds different from a French Polished uke. I sealed that uke with two coats of shellac before delivering it to the body shop. I then decided to French Polish these four. It is a labor intensive, time consuming process to be French Polishing these four and the Concert Pinecones as well but I always love the results. Another week and these should be ready too string up. The photo angle makes it look like the closer ukes are larger. Not so, I can assure you they are all exactly the same size.