The evidence is on the floor. This afternoon I had a few hours to make the braces for #101. That involves selecting fine grained spruce from my supply, Cutting it to dimension on the band saw, smoothing the 3/8ths edge, and whittling the proper shape. I always enjoy this, and got it all done today.
Here are the results, The bracing for the top is shown in place. The bracing for the back sits on the lower left, I also found a walnut brace to sit under the bridge, and a cedar, circular brace that will support the sound hole. I had made numbers of them previously and was storing them for future instruments. Just a little more work and I will glue all of this together, Maybe tomorrow that will get done.