Not a lot of time for the workshop today, but I did get all the frets installed in the two fretboards.
Here is the fretting tool kit. Glue, a brass tipped hammer, the arbor press which has a 12 foot radius blade installed to press curved frets properly into the fretboard.
Progress in evidence--all the frets are installed excepting those two on each fretboard that will be installed later once the brads driven through their centers has helped to center the neck and the instrument. You can also see that the tail block "butt plate" has been glued on. The top is now ready for the sides. I will let them dry in the mold for a couple more days.
I also got half of the bindings glued onto Ron's baritone. A good fit, it ought to look great when the tape is removed.